Saturday, April 26, 2014

A sampling of the Rolex Kentucky CCI4* Trade Fair

I took a stroll around the Trade Fair today at the 2014 Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event Presented by Land Rover. There are so many great things for sale, from functional to frivolous, luxurious to downright silly. There's something for everyone, and I thought I'd share a sampling of the wares in the main trade fair area. I still haven't had a chance to check out the official event merchandise, but from the emails I've received, they have some really great high-end logo gear this year from brands like Joules, Barbour and Eddie Bauer. It might be time to hide the credit card....

Fun and stylish Antares helmets

Ariat boots in every size, color and style

Horsey Garden Accessories

Kid Stuff. Adorable, expensive kid stuff. Just walk away...

Fun little pony puppets

Gorgeous saddles

How I love shiny things...

No comments:

Post a Comment